Knauf Soundshield Plus is superior-quality acoustic plasterboard for critical sound insulation applications. It adds mass to the structure, keeping noise at bay. They are light in weight and easy to install.
Knauf Soundshield Plus is ideal for plasterboard for schools and hospitals where sound reduction is critical. It also has a high fire and impact resistance.
Knauf Wallboard is a cost-effective alternative for partitions, linings, and ceilings with basic performance criteria since it is strong and adaptable.
Made with the highest quality gypsum and Knauf Soundshield Plus is ideal for use in demanding commercial applications. Direct decoration or plaster finish is possible.
- Length: 2400mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Thickness Available: 12.5mm and 15mm
- Board Coverage: 2.88 m2
- Edge: Tapered
- Material: Gypsum
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.24 W/mK
- Ideal plasterboard that offers excellent acoustic insulation.
- Fire resistant
- Insulated plasterboards are manufactured with the highest quality gypsum.
- Versatile, strong, easy to use and install.
- Can be used on ceilings and on internal walls
Storage and Handling:
- The product must be stored flat, and be protected from inclement weather.
- Appropriate personal protective clothing and equipment etc. should be used when handling all Knauf boards.
- This board is unsuitable for areas that are continuously damp, humid or above 50°C.
- 12.5mm BS EN 520 Types A and D
- 15mm BS EN 520 Types A, D, F and I.
Storage and Handling
- Knauf sound shield plus must be stored flat.
- Appropriate PPE kits must be worn when handling the insulation.
- It must be protected from inclement weather.
- Insulated plasterboard is unsuitable for areas that are continuously damp, humid or above 50°C.