Phenolic foam Insulation boards from Kingspan, suit the whole range of duct dimensions and insulations. Closed-cell insulation ensures minimal heat transfer through the surface of the ducts. These phenolic duct boards provide thermal insulation to ductwork, plenums and associated equipment, installed both indoors and outdoors.
Phenolic foam insulation boards consist of a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic insulation core. They have an aluminium foil facing on the outer side and glass tissue based facing towards the inner side. oil, and faced on the other side (internal face) with a glass tissue-based facing. Both facings are adhesively bonded to the insulation core during manufacture. The foil layer ensures a continuous vapour barrier on the phenolic duct boards, thus making them moisture resistant. Phenolic duct boards by Kingspan can withstand the loads imposed by HVAC / building services ductwork at locations where ductwork supports and hangers are installed.
- Length: 2400mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Thickness: 25mm and 30mm.
- Easy to transport, handle and install.
- Lightweight when compared to therma duct boards.
- Phenolic duct boards are durable and chemically inert and safe to use.
- Kingspan duct boards offer good compressive strength.
- They can withstand heavy loads imposed on ductwork in HVAC and building applications.
- Phenolic duct insulation boards pose a low fire hazard and do not require automatic sprinkler protection.
- Does not melt, drip or produce flaming droplets.
- Phenolic duct boards effectively insulate ductwork.
- They protect the ducts from dirt, dust, condensation, sweating and other issues.
- Duct insulation by Kingspan improves air quality.
- Phenolic duct boards suit a whole range of duct dimensions and insulation
- It can be used to insulate ductwork, plenums and associated equipment, installed both indoors and outdoors.
- Fire Performance: B,s2,d0
- Thermal Conductivity : 0.022 W/mK at + 10°C
- Material: Phenolic foam
- Unit type: Board
Standards and Approvals:
- BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 (Quality management systems Requirements)
- BS EN ISO 14001: 2015 (Environmental Management Systems Requirements),
- BS ISO 45001: 2018 (Occupational health and safety management systems)
- BS EN ISO 50001: 2018 (Energy Management Systems).