DuPont Tyvek house wrap is a unique, non-woven, breathable membrane. It is specially made using unique material science that helps keep air and water out while letting water vapour escape. It is designed to promote drying in wall systems and helps insulation perform closer to its R-value.
The Tyvek breather membrane is engineered to keep homes cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and dry all year round. It improves building durability by helping to protect homes against damaging wind and rain that can penetrate the exterior cladding. It can be kept uncovered for up to 4 months, without affecting performance. Tyvek house wrap effectively enhances the airtightness of the building. It is a long-lasting and durable product.
- Length: 100m.
- Width Available: 1.4m
- Coverage :140m2
- Product thickness: 175 μm.
- The Tyvek breather membrane is lightweight and easy to handle
- It is cost-effective enables easy and fast installation
- The Tyvek breather membrane effectively controls airflow and water intrusion
- The breather membrane has a unique non-woven structure
- Breathable and allows moisture vapour to pass through
- Tyvek breather membrane enhances the airtight of the building.
- It efficiently protects the structure against damages caused by water and moisture.
- It is BBA, IAB, and UKAS approved.
- Suitable for concrete structures and steel-frame
- Can be fixed directly to sheathing ply /OSB, insulation or blockwork.
- Material: Polythene
- Water tightness: W1 (EN 1928 (A))
- Reaction to Fire: Class E (EN ISO 11925-2)
- Composition: High-density polyethylene
- Water Vapour Transmission (Sd): 0.01m
- Temperature Resistance: -40°C - 100°C
- CE marked.